terça-feira, 30 de outubro de 2012

To my friend life


To my friend life


Where did you hide in recent years, it seems that decides to take vacation leave or who knows of humanity, since he left, everything changed around here, I do not see the sparkle in people's eyes, all are obsessed by money, forget the past something that is talked about true love. It's true, I have to confess, this increasingly difficult to live, everything is very confusing, people have almost certainly lost their way.

Hope you do not get this with complaint, but that is life, the world today is only confusion, and good news to tell you, I'm afraid there is not. His energy is very much needed in these parts, little by little, here, will be ending the show, it seems that people no longer want to live in goodness, everything has a certain act of wickedness.

There my dear friend, if that tells you is brother killing brother, son killing father, you will not come back, then there seems to me that your escape this place, is in fact, not back, and give him reason to live in a world taken by corruption, banditry and heartless people?

There is no future, there are bad schools, violence this where you used to spend, this death his cousin smiling for nothing, but said this concern, complained of to believe? He said that is loaded on, great service, this being with estafa, sent to tell you that you need, because with so much work, it is difficult to rest.

That'll tell you that not much in our mutual friend the nature of this so stressed ta losing the beauty, no longer tends to give gifts to us, she says that the staff here, ta abusing her, her poor life, told me more time or less time you have an outbreak, clashes, there will not have the holy calm. And give you reason, because people clueless, only destruction, deforestation and planting the poison, she said that it needed a bit of attention.

But I have to confess, watching all this happen, people do not change, I seem that this same world into an abyss of no return, there was so much to live for, so much to feel, so many reasons for me to be present in people's lives . But today I am weak, I no longer have the strength I had, I lack stamina to endure, I fear that there is more room for me in the midst of so many lives lost.

Today there are so many reasons to smile, children do not play anymore, just want to know from TV and computer, as I feel there is a pain, knowing all this, every day I pass, I miss you more and more lives, people need you, your friend and her cousin death nature, and I ask for you more than anyone else miss the time you resolve appear, please do not forget to make me a glance, thanks for reading my palavrada.

From his confidant and dear friend, Joy.


Kisses Joy.


Note: Do not ask for more, but on the way if you can find love and ask him to accompany you.


Pablo Danielli

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Livro a venda!!!!

Lançamento!!! Mergulhe nas palavras e aproveite cada frase desta obra, selecionada especialmente para você leitor! A venda nas livrarias e s...